Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is the DFX obsolete now?

moose said:
I'm not real familiar with the DFX but hear its a great machine. I just purchased a used M-6 and like it alot. I used my Father-inlaws XLT for awhile and got fairly good at reading what the machine was telling me. Bought the M-6,and felt like I just started from the begining again. I think it's all about getting to know and trust your machine and dig alot.:pulltab:

I have been running the DFX since It was first introduced and can't say enough about it. I did very well with it and learned it well enough to dig deep targets and enjoy the use of a fast response machine. Since joining this forum however...I've realized that there was still a lot to learn with the great info people have had on here but... as I get to know the V3 better, it will be retired. What machine do I want as a second...eventually? Hands down the MXT/M6. Gold lovin', fast response, and very simple and straight forward. I've said it before...and now here again...the MXT will go down as one of the best machines of all time. (The M6 is in the same family as and will be regarded highly also.) A friend just purchased an M6 and am exited to see him learn and appreciate it! (Larry apparently has to "Eat his Wheaties" to keep up with Nancy running an MXT (I have a feeling that the cereal cupboard will have to be well stocked for me also!)

:rofl:......:buds:.....:beers:..........That's the truth too, just ask Nancy. She is a wizard with that MXT.