Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is the equinox update worth it??

I downloaded the latest version, but noticed that silvercok s did not quite sounded the same (or thought they did not)
I stayed with the update for a while and mentioned this to another forum member and was surprised that he noticed the same thing too after updating.
After that, I reverted back to the previous version that does not include the 4hhz.
While using the latest update, I did get a signal in multi one day that was reading deep with a TID of 16.
I then switched to 4 kHz and got a TID of 24... seeing this, I dug the target and found a dime laying on top of a nickel.... there seems to be some benefit too it, but I rarely use single frequencies.
It seems everyone has different experiences while using it... some good, some bad.

I downloaded the latest version, but noticed that silvercok s did not quite sounded the same (or thought they did not)
I stayed with the update for a while and mentioned this to another forum member and was surprised that he noticed the same thing too after updating.
After that, I reverted back to the previous version that does not include the 4hhz.
While using the latest update, I did get a signal in multi one day that was reading deep with a TID of 16.
I then switched to 4 kHz and got a TID of 24... seeing this, I dug the target and found a dime laying on top of a nickel.... there seems to be some benefit too it, but I rarely use single frequencies.
It seems everyone has different experiences while using it... some good, some bad.
I noticed the same thing when I upgraded to the latest software with 4khz. Silver targets didn’t seem as sharp and loud to me. I reverted back and have kept it at this software version ever since.

just learn the new TID and go on

I like the new update. I think I found a couple of silver dimes with it that I may have otherwise missed.

Howdy thanks for the replies and sharing of in formation, I certainly appreciate it. Seems, according to my box that I'm running 2."something" lol, can't recall exactly (thansk for tip about the software version being on the box, indeed, it was)...
I may hold off on updating as so far seems to run pretty good.

Thanks again and Happy Hunting!

I found the 4kz works great. It seems to take a reading on the target and remembers it. Sort of takes a picture,if you will.The only thing sounding in the hole is the target and not the trash around it. The other day I lost a 29-30 .It just disappeared.Put it on 4kz and wham, there it was plane as day...Cool huh ?