Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is the MX5 9 inch Spider V rated ? Probably not !! Thanks !

Look at mounting tabs, they will have a manufactured date stamp on them. If it starts with a "V" , it's V rated. I was back when I had bought one of the first few Visions, that all the coils made from now on, to fit the M6, MXT, DFX would be v-rated to fit the V machines.

Shawn(TX)

It is V rated you don't need to look. Supposedly the same performance as the 9.5 coil but center mounted and a little lighter. When it first came out I asked to test one and Carl said I wouldn't notice any performance gain over the 9.5 coil.

Rob (IL) said:
It is V rated you don't need to look. Supposedly the same performance as the 9.5 coil but center mounted and a little lighter. When it first came out I asked to test one and Carl said I wouldn't notice any performance gain over the 9.5 coil.

Can I ask please.If there is no difference in performance ................. what was the objective for making the V coil ... Or was it just a general improvement on coils ????

Elton, the V rated coils were nulled to work on the 22.5 frequency of the V series, they do not work better on the lower frequencies.

I, and maybe others, did not know that !.... :thumbup: