Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

IS THE V-3 BETTER AT PROSPECTING THAN THE WHITE DFX AND GARRETT 2500 GARRETT INFINIUM, MINELAB EXPLORER SE, MINELAB E-TRACFX

BURGESS88

THE BEST PROSPECTING METAL DETECTOR IS IT WHITE SPECTRA V-3? IS IT BETTER AT PROSPECTING THAN THE WHITE DFX? WHITE GMT? OR EVEN THE GARRETT 2500? GARRETT INFINIUM? OR EVEN BETTER THAN MINELAB EUREKA GOLD? MINELAB EXPLORER SE, MINELAB SAFARI, MINELAB E TRAC?

YES ! ! !

END of story!!!

Jerry

The only detectors I'm familiar with on gold nuggets is the DFX and the SE.....the V3 runs circles around both of them.

I would suggest trying your local dealers first. Go to White's website and enter your zip code for the dealers near you. Look for a Spectra Select dealer if you have one.

Well just based on your question with no other info the the Garret Infinium is designed for prospecting gold and silver nuggets and will blow a VLF unit away in heavy mineralized soil with tons of hot rocks and small iron in the soil. The Infinite is a PI detector and sails over the mineralized gold fields. It will find gold at greater depth.
HHS
C

It must have been a trick question............:shrug:

I'd go with the $4500 GPX 4500 and get the extra $450 battery. Rob

Now the smart thing to do is ask the same question at each of the mentioned home sites and see the answer you get. My answer would be the best one is the machine that you know the best....One guy could find 10x more than another no matter the machine if he knows his machine and the other guy is a rookie.

Larry (IL) said:
It must have been a trick question............:shrug:

I guess so.

The V3 hits on the small amount in this vile:
MVC-742S.jpg

I put White's new GMZ on the same sample. The V3 was about the same in depth --- 2 inch.

I would not buy the V3 just for gold hunting. BUT,,,,If you end up in an area that has gold, I think I could make the V3 work for gold.

Jerry