Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is there an APP for that? :please:

gitterdug

SURELY with the Wi-Fi capabilities, there will be an app for this new machine..........to help with GPS, Programs, Modes, etc...... If NOT, there aught to be......PLEASE Minelab! Make an APP to WiFi info to and from this machine!

You are aware there is a Minelab APP for the I-phone.

BCOOP

n/t

n/t

n/t

kuletule said:

Yep no wifi was included in the detector. It is a shame. There should be some way of wirelessly transferring data between every device and a PC or smartphone. Doing so will open up all kinds of future applications. Imagine auto mapping to a map repository on your PC or the web, and it keeping up with mineralization, iron signals, or nulling over the entire site. Later you can review your hunt without even having to connect usb. You just pull up the map on the web or on your pc and review the hunt and can see where the nails were from an old building or where a utility pipe or line might be buried, and you can go back with that in mind.

bcoop said:

So I'll be able to stream season 4 of Big Bank theroy to that color screen and listen to MP3s while I an tectin.... SAAAAAAA-WEET !!!

Everyone doesn't have an iPhone ?? Whatcha talkin about Willis ??

So wait... yeah Blue Tooth & wi-fi... so I can roll up and download your locations and goodies recovered... War driving for 3030's... you know it :)

They could make a Wifi adapter as an accessorie or a blue tooth adapt. The software isn upgradable on the CTX3030 so it is possible.

Just think if it had wifi you could stream episodes of American digger to watch during the slow parts of the hunt. BOOOOOOM BABY

On a serious note. I agree Minelab really needs to make Mac useable software

Claytargethntr