Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is there anyone out there.....

I've enjoyed following you guys on your adventures & marveling at some of your finds but 1 post in 4 days doesn't give me much to read or look at.
Surely someone got out yesterday & dug a lil dirt.....lol
Today looks like it'll be your last chance for awhile.
I'll be sitting on my azz for 6hrs at a Coaches Clinic in Spfld, so somebody please pickup my slack!
Happy Hunting!

Hi Boyd, I might try to get out today, don't know how long I will last or where I will go with this wind though. This thing called work keeps grtting the way of my hunting but I finally got a day off today.