Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It paid off

undrpar

Drove by a local school that’s usually packed with people and it was empty.Had my deus 2 with me so i gave it a try for about 45 minutes in between rain and found clad and this beautiful yale padlock that dates between 1861-1865.Definately going back

Attachments

• IMG_2803.jpeg
    IMG_2803.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 80
If there’s a lock i find them lol
Sorry.... I didn't realize the question was asked and answered already
Wow.... That Good Luck lock would be worth every dime to get a key made for.... I've never seen anything quite like it... I could only find one example that resembles it fairly close... an 1879 BELLAMY'S "GOOD LUCK" BRASS PADLOCK... It looks pretty close anyhow.... I can see that lock on a small antique carriage trunk... perfect place to keep the loot...
l1a.png
l2a.png

Wow.... That Good Luck lock would be worth every dime to get a key made for.... I've never seen anything quite like it... I could only find one example that resembles it fairly close... an 1879 BELLAMY'S "GOOD LUCK" BRASS PADLOCK... It looks pretty close anyhow.... I can see that lock on a small antique carriage trunk... perfect place to keep the loot...
View attachment 43003View attachment 43004
View attachment 43003View attachment 43004
that’s a good idea i’ll have to look into that

I would get it keyed and then lock your detector up. Maybe a little good luck will rub off. 🤔🙏🏻🤷‍♂️😂

Very Nice lock.easy to date that one lol
I know i had never found one with a big date on it I found this at a park entrance field there once was a shed there lock may have been used on it? and a barber quarter mixed in with lots of iron. I tumbled the lock to clean it
Mark