Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It seems that one of the most difficult prisons to escape -is religion

Thank you very much, Mark, for the Scriptures and the beautiful Word of God, Who is Jesus our blessed Savior, Lord and God with us! This states the truth of Jesus being God a lot better than I ever could, so again thank you for saving me time in looking up the Scriptures myself of which there are many in both the Old and New Testaments! God Bless! Ma

Mark,
I'm an avid Bible reader and I've yet to find a scripture that states Jesus is Almighty God.
There are many scriptures that state Jesus was "sent" especially one of the more familiar verses John 3:16. My intent is not to show others how "wrong" they may be. You say I am baiting this other lady, but she is the only one with the spine enough to even try to reply to me.
The header on this forum also says that we can share our beliefs without being singled out as a problem. I have the utmost respect for "Ma" as she refers to herself. Aren't Christians supposed to encourage and build each other up?
Besides I'm also a but when it comes to treasure hunting. I'm not just lurking on forums just to cause problems. I have used several brands of metal detectors and my favorite which I now own is a CTX 3030.
Good day

I have not had a religion of any kind for over 50 years,of course this is from personal choice,must admit although i dont follow a religion myself if other folks wish to do so i totally respect there wishes.Of course this does not mean i am a bad person in fact far from it,but do you have to have any religion in your life my reply would be 'NO' its just not for me.

Hi Mega! Religion isn't but Jesus is by asking Him to forgive you of your sins (for all are born sinners and all short of God's Glory) repenting by turning away from sinning whether you think you sin or not, and living for and serving Him! He is the One and Only Savior in Whom we can be saved....no one is good enough in their own goodness, it takes the shed blood of Christ Jesus to cleanse us whole by accepting Him as our own personal Lord and Savior! Jesus never sinned so in His perfectness we obtain perfectness which no other man nor god can do!

John 3:16, For God so loved the world (sinners) that He sent Jesus, Who is Himself born in the flesh of man, and took all our sins upon Himself by crucifixion and death but rose again alive and well that we might be saved but we have to come unto Him when we hear the Word as He calls, Oh sinner come and be forgiven of all sins by His mercy and grace! Jesus has done all that is needed for the redemption of our sins and it is up to each of us to accept Him as the Savior and Redeemer of our lost, sinful souls! By salvation, our minds are renewed by His righteousness and our bodies cleansed whole for our living forever with Him in God's Golden Kingdom of peace, joy and love forever more! No one is perfect unto himself only through His pure blood and the washing of the Word, Jesus is the living Word, will we be saved and resurrected unto Him in the air on our Resurrection Day by being saved, ready for His coming by patiently waiting for that day and that day will come for God's faithful Saints who live in the likeness of Jesus and follow in His light all the way into God's Glory! Amen! Ma