Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It was a good day Tater...

Steve In Michigan

Got out for a few hours today and hit a couple spots. Got kicked out of one of our local schools... We have always hunted the public schools around here for years. And some young guy with a attitude came out and said You can't do that here, we have underground sprinklers... So I calmly said no problem and left. He stood there and watched me all the way to my truck. Best coin of rhe day was the Half Dollar. And they should ban the making of screw on caps in the color of Gold!! Found one that just the side rim was showing and thought I had a ring. 😆

Attachments

• 20210612_105413.jpg
    20210612_105413.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 97
  • 20210612_105443.jpg
    20210612_105443.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 97
  • 20210612_105422.jpg
    20210612_105422.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 96
  • 20210612_105427.jpg
    20210612_105427.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 92
Got out for a few hours today and hit a couple spots. Got kicked out of one of our local schools... We have always hunted the public schools around here for years. And some young guy with a attitude came out and said You can't do that here, we have underground sprinklers... So I calmly said no problem and left. He stood there and watched me all the way to my truck. Best coin of rhe day was the Half Dollar. And they should ban the making of screw on caps in the color of Gold!! Found one that just the side rim was showing and thought I had a ring. 😆
I just noticed my half dollar is from the year 982... 😆

Sorry to hear you got kicked out of the school yard. However you are doing quite well with the equinox!! Someone messed up at the mint with the 982 Half 😂

Nice finds!
Sorry to hear some young guy barked at you for underground sprinklers.
That happened to me and 8 said those dam things haven’t worked in years. They stopped working two years after they redid the field. The guy was dumbfounded - too funny but I left anyway. He never said anything to me after that day.
Try that school on a different day or time, he probably won’t be there next time.
Tony

I laughed at making gold bottle caps illegal