Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

its been a good christmas with my f75se

ez4sure

had a good day today went to the local park and found a nice pile of coins and a fancy looking silver ring, the day before chistmas at the same park i found a nice little 4.3 gram 10k ring. the bent up silver ring and braclet i found last weekend at one of the school yards. good luck to all in 2014 happy new year and hh

Nice.....
I'm actually on a early start topping off the charge on a set of Eneloop AA batteries to swing the F-75 this afternoon. Plan on hitting an old school with multiple ball fields since school is out for the holidays. Then there is a bit of a run down park up against the backside of one of the ball fields. Hoping to do as well, but if I don't, at least it means I didn't go to work today, and just getting in some swing time while weather is sunny, calm, mid to upper 60s, means good enough for me. I need at least a handfull of tabs to get my fix. Anything else is bonus.

n/t

Awesome recoveries