Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It's been a long time since I posted finds in here.:beers:

draaiorgel

Monday was dinky day and also got a couple of junk rings.

One of them was a beautiful brass snake ring
the other was an anodised aluminium.
We covered 2 tot lots n 3 beaches. :twodetecting:

Got a good clad count too,
it came to

Cool ring...........and I am not the Goth type...lol.........the toy cars are always neat.........found one the other day too.

Thats an outstanding clad count Ian! Right in the gas tank I imagine. You know what they say, "Wheres theres one snake, theres usually more" maybe the gold one with ruby eyes is coiled up waiting to strike!
Pictures are important for inspiring us to get out and find something...this is a big Planet, coils are small, and time is short! If a fellow thought about all the square footage on this earth, the odds of finding anything are miniscule, except we have the tools, and the smarts we get here to put the odds a little in our favor. Thanks, HH
Mud

Glad to see you posting SIr..

Thanks El, it's nice to be back. (Me no speakee Irish.) :rofl: :rofl:

BTW mudpuppy and Bill Ladd, I should be gettin' my new 11" Fisher bi axial DD tomorrow. :clapping::detecting:
I'll be expectin' double the finds afterwards.
:buds::buds:

Ian.... How did your trip go ??

Nice Snake & Awesome Clad count!!! You can still "get paid" swingin a tector without finding silver or gold!

PulltabPirate said:
Nice Snake & Awesome Clad count!!! You can still "get paid" swingin a tector without finding silver or gold!
We have an extreme lack of jewelry on our beaches,
so we just have to find enough clad to buy our own.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I understand ! I use to keep the Ex "Entertained" with my clad finds but just curious, why so little Jewelry?

The area I live in is generally poorer than other parts of the country. (high unemployment and low wages)
The closer to London, England you get, the richer it gets.

Also if you were a rich man,
would you go to a country that is known to be cold n wet
and go to the beach. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Remember the further south you travel in this country the warmer it gets, same as your country. :hot:
Another thing too, there is a much higher population of rich folks and millionaires in your country than ours.
:jump: :jump: