Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It's GOLDEN to be back in the STATES. England finds.

"Dr.Tones"

Hey guys! sorry it's been a while. Me, Dirt Digler and Pickhead just got back from two weeks of detecting in England. Let me tell you, I had a few items that I was dying to return home with. Number one on my list was a Celtic gold stater. One of our buddies Terry popped one on day two. I realized the rarity of finding one and at that very moment I just knew how much my odds decreased. Happy for Terry we all went on hunting and hoping. A few days later after finding several Hammered coins, Romans, Saxon, Norman and Viking artifacts, I got over my dream find. A full gold Celtic stater from the Iceni tribe circa 20 BC! Dream come true! Still can't believe it! Still waiting to hear back from the museum about one artifact in particular. It appears to be a Norman era Mount of some sort. With intricate designs and enameling (or stones) inlayed. Trip of a lifetime! Of course we got it on film... duh! Can't wait to share the footage! Cheers! HH!

Dream trip with memories that will last a lifetime, can't wait to see the video(s)

Finding things 100 years old at times makes me think...... but thousands of years old ........ not sure how that would feel.

Congrats

Cliff

Good show Doctor!

Your team did well Brandon A full stater, Soldino, half pennies Medieval ring Drool Drool!!! Bring on the Vids Bro.
HH Jeff

Simply put... AWESOME!! I viewed the post in envy. Congrats.

Freakin awesome recoveries, the stuff we all dream to find.

Can I go back now? ;)

Very very nice

Thanks man!

Way to go. Look forward to the video.

So much more detectable history across the pond. Hope to do it one day myself.