Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Join in the fun.:devil:

Rob (IL)

Hey, you don't have to let us have all the fun. Your input is welcome. I didn't have much to do so I thought I'd make a post. I'm not trying to twist your arm.:razz::razz: [size=small]Maybe a little.[/size]

[attachment 202470 delurk.jpg]

n/t

ak1234, I can't understand why either. Hello, Anne.

My V3i is currently either high over the pacific ocean or more likely the poor thing is very lonely and buried under a pile of boxes in a dark closed up warehouse with the words "Customs" on the front. Looking forward to letting it out and taking it for a stroll around the local parks and beaches. Will post the finds as they are found.

Grant from New Zealand.

Tater and I haven't been detecting as much for the last 6 months or so. We had been detecting about every day and not exercising anymore and (gasp) discovered we were putting on weight. We've had to hang up the machines for a while and get back in our normal exercise routine (your health should be a #1 priority) and now only detect a few hours per week. We do still lurk on here regularly and enjoy reading other people's postings. I'm about to send in my V3 for the upgrade (finally...I am not good about change) and to have some coils repaired.

Nugget

I don't get it...but here I am....a LURKER! Is that like a PEEPER?

I'm an unrepentant lurker.I hide under threads rejoicing at the helpful tidbits of info that come across.This is because I am such a newbie
I cannot add to the astute opinions I read here.Two years with the V3i and still hunting for that 1st silver: but feel like I'm gettin there...Jack from pa

Sorry, was going to respond earlier but I was too busy lurking......

And just when I think I got it figured out,someone makes me think. Me Lurking? Maybe. H.H. Yazoo

You post Mike, just not as much as before.:wiggle:

ALRIGHT ROB!!!! I've been waiting for a large cent to post for you but haven't been able to Find one since we all met... TODAY HOWEVER the V and I managed a little brackish water hunt (yes the Indian was there also) AS Kirk is entertaining himself digging Penny's in the old hobe camps I am out there in the muck .. The first good target today was a 1906 barber dime sitting on top of the gravel beach.. An hour or so later and a half mile up the river I managed a 1896 barber quarter at 2 inches. TWO SILVERS in one day that's really unusual for Maine. Also had a 189 something Indian ..... The last pic is some other stuff of late. A small boot pistol found where I believe the second Maine drilled, a large bullet, a 1856 foreign coin 'the smallest 12k ring in the world and a few dimes bill

A VERY nice assortment of finds Bill :drool: and good to hear from you :clapping:

Great finds, and it is good to hear from you. You are doing super. Keep that french fry oil burning.