Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

July 18 gold find!!!!

HawaiiMDer

On July 18th during a dropping tide, i decided just to get familiar with my detector again at a military beach out here in Hawaii. This beach does get hunter every once in awhile, but in my opinion not very well. Between July 18th and 19th 10 total rings and 2 gold earings one with 12 Diamonds in it. Out of the 10 rings only 1 good find a 14k 8 diamond men's wedding band. I would give you the weight, however the scale is in the mail. It does have good weight though. This ring find is now my wedding band that i use and my original one is now put away safe!!!! I got the fever again after a 3 year lay off from detecting!!!!! I'm going full bore now!!!! Thanks for looking and HH.

Ken

Thanks, it got my blood flowing again for detectoring!!!!

Man, that is a beautee.....Very Nice!! Obn

Yeah, I can see why! Now you need to find a matching one for your wife! (We girls have to stick together, you know!) :)

Actually 3 years ago i found hers. It is a 1.25 karat princess cut diamond solitaire appraissed a $9000.00. Unfortunately when we went to the beach 1 month ago, she knows to becareful of her jewerly in the water because of my experience in water detecting, she placed the ring on another finger that was tighter. She couldn't get it off, so i had to cut it off her finger. Now we have to remount the diamond. As soon as we do, i'll take pictures to show everyone the find.

Thanks,

Gorgeous ring - way to go, although I really don't think I could wear someone's wedding band loss as MY wedding band..sorry.

There for a minute I thought you were going to say she lost it in the water. Princess is one of my favorite cuts. I look forward to seeing the pics.

barryny said:
Gorgeous ring - way to go, although I really don't think I could wear someone's wedding band loss as MY wedding band..sorry.

I guess to each his own, i mean, i don't even think about it. Plus it's nicer than my wedding band. As a matter of fact i put away my original wedding band years ago because of the type of work i do, then when i got out of the field i starting wearing another plain gold band that i found detecting at Waikiki. The reason being is that my wedding band got damaged and i had it repaired. Now i put it away and use it on special occassions.

Ken