Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:jump:FIRST SILVER.........EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cjw63

Found my first Merc!!!!!1942!!!!! :jump: I'M HAPPPPPPYYYY!!!

Congrats that's a nice looking mercury . They always give you a thrill to see them coming out of the grown . Nice Job

Harold

Thats Great!!!!!!!!!! Was you using the Ace or the 2500? Either way its great! Still looking for mine. HH
ric

:usaflag:Way to go bro'....very nice Merc.

Congrats on your first silver!!! That merc is a fantastic start for your silver collection. Once you find one they will start to pour in. I remember when I was trying for my fist silver, and then they just started flying out of the holes into my pocket.

Fantastic!! I have yet to find my first Merc. Only silver I've found was a 59 Rosie . Congrats.
MrGee

Thanks everyone! I'm still buzzin'.....found it with my Ace 250....right next to a sidewalk that goes up to my neighbors house....4" deep:happy:

They sure made dimes better back then. What a great find. I look forward to my first silver as well. Congratulations. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us.

:thumbup: What a thrill that must have been. Can't wait to find one myself.

First of many for you, I hope!

Chris