Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Jumping ship,,,,,,

grouser

I could'nt stand it any longer have ordered a new CTX,,,,, will always love the times spent with the E,,,, it brought many good treasures to me,,,, the Etrac has not become ANY less of a detector IMHO it still sucks up silver like a hoover,,,I would keep it if I could afford to,,,, HH to all,,,,,,,,, Mike

I'd join the club but way too much $$$ for me so I'm stickin' with my trusty Etrac! Good luck and HH.

NOT YET.

I don't really begrudge those who take the leap. I always said that if my new E-trac had sold I would have sold my SE Pro and tried one of the new ones. Since there wasn't much interest in a brand new E-trac at a lower price, I sold the SE and I am going to learn the E-trac. I liked the feel of the 3030 and the screen. I think they will be good machines. Maybe somewhere down the road I can try one. Don't be a stranger, pop back in and share the knowledge you gained with your E-trac. Good luck with the new machine.

Don
HH

I'll be joining you in the CTX crowd next year. Going to give Minelab a season to fix all the stuff you first year owners find, but I'm going to be keeping the E-Trac as my backup machine. Good luck.

I was gonna wait also but they seem to have very little trouble so far and the firmware is upgradeable at home so I can get updates,,,,, I wanna get to those "cleaned out" spots now with it ahead of as many of you-all as I can,,,, I will still visit here as I have made a few really good friends here in this forum,,, thanks to all that posted here HH !!!!!!!!!,, Mike

Makes E-tracs cheaper for everyone else including me so I'm glad so many have "jumped ship" !!! I am new to the E-trac and never would have paid retail for one but when the CTX3030 came out the price went down sos I scooped one up. Good Luck with your new machine !!!

thanks,,,, I know what you mean mine is really like new and 2/3's the cost of a new one,,,, thanks again, Mike

Shame on you Mike. May "All" your finds be "zincolns" from here on out. :nono::poke:

Take care and have fun with the new machine. Do come back and let us know how its going.

NebTrac

hehehehe ,,,,brutal,,,,,,,,, glad your not a proponent of capital punishment,,,, or I'd be smoking my last smoke and back against the wall,,,

Best of luck with your new detector!

sent my Etrac to a gent in Ohio,,,,, feels a bit lonely here now,,,, best of luck to you Jeff C,,,,,, take care of rosie,,,,,she will treat you right

and thanks again to everyone here,,, for all the help and friendship