Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

JUMPY SIGNAL PRODUCES 1880 GOLD

Patriot 1776

If interested in reading the Blog go to link below
Happy Treasure Hunting
Dennis

http://www.metaldetectors.com/blog/jumpy-signal-produces-1880-gold

Sweet find lucky guy I know the feeling I still look at my $5.00 half eagle and think how lucky we are to find these lost pieces of gold treasure!

I look for silver too much and need to dig more junk LOL

Patriot 1776 said:
I look for silver too much and need to dig more junk LOL
Lol funny mine had a sterling money clip in the hole with it why it rand so high on Etrac lol
It was mounted on it at one time

Nice job, congrats!

I dug my first $5 gold coin in December (1865-S), and it came in just like a shotgun butt. I was using the Nokta Impact at a new site a friend and I had been working for a while in the desert. It was a solid mid-conductor signal and just a few inches deep.

Cal_Cobra said:
Nice job, congrats!

I dug my first $5 gold coin in December (1865-S), and it came in just like a shotgun butt. I was using the Nokta Impact at a new site a friend and I had been working for a while in the desert. It was a solid mid-conductor signal and just a few inches deep.
I saw your video on YouTube very cool what was the value of that coin ?

Awesomeness!

Congrats on the Gold!!! one on my bucket list

I use the Nokta Impact a lot . What was your VDI #
thanks

Tony,
Your welcome
We both know that sound is the best method of determining if we should dig.
We both know you cant help yourself by looking at the VDI #

Glad you enjoyed reading

How is sound better than v.i.d. When I used the minelab sovereign I dug 3 different walking liberty halfs that sounded so bad that if I was going by sound only I would have just walked on by.

Wow! Huge Congrats!!!

I actually bought an 1851 $1 Gold to get numbers off of it! I was showing it to one of my customers and told him the next one I was going to buy was a $2.50 Gold.

He told me a story of him in 1975 in his bank at his safe deposit box. He saw a penny on the floor and picked it up and threw it on the counter. It sounded different, so he picked it back up and discovered it was a $2.50 Gold Indian! 1914 D! He turned it in to the teller, who took his name down. A few weeks later he returned to the bank and the teller told him they called everyone that had a safe deposit box and no one claimed it, so they gave it to him!

I went to his house a couple weeks later to collect for some work that I did for him, and he had my bill and a check already written, but, he said, "I have an envelope you may be interested in". He handed me the envelope signed by the teller in 1975 and said it's yours! "I've had it in my safe deposit box for 43 years and never looked at it! You would enjoy it lots more than I ever did!" I was shocked! Are you kidding? He said, just let me know how much I owe you next year! Wow, I'll be doing his yearly maintainence next year now and am already paid! $2.50 for two years maintainence, what a deal!!! I love this guy!!!

Great Story thank you for sharing
Great surface find //LOL
dennis