Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

just a little rain brings another two 50's coins from the side yard!:smoke: STORYS AS WELL!!!!!!!!!:wiggle:

SWAMP HAWK

went out tonight into the darkness of my own side yard again..............FOUND TWO 1956 D WHEAT CENTS also found five other clad coins and 18 junk items.

I got off work today and was home for I'd say a hour and said you know what.........why not dig in my yard. It was geting dark but this has never stopped me b4 as you all know. No gold or silver tonight but for a hour hunt I will take what I found.
Just being able to slow down my brain after a bussy day is nice. Watching the sun go down while you are popping coins out of the ground is a nice feeling.
There was a time when I was in my teens when I would break down my whites into my bookbag and ride my bike to a location to beep. I can remember going up to houses that i thought were "the one" and talking to people about the hobby. within my early days of huntting I found only a small handfull of silver. Digging up tons of silver was never my goal as a kid. I thought that digging up toy's was the coolest thing ever. One day I asked a lady that lived on my road if i could beep in her yard ..........she said yes and I began right away. I found a lot of clad but the real prize was three cracker jack toys! two cowboy boot charms and then a scull one. I still have the scull to this day and have allways kept it on display. One day I went over to my friends house to hang out. I would say that we were 12 or 13. I had taken my fathers coinmaster made by whites with me because my friend said his house was the first built on his road. . . . . so When I began beeping around I found that I was the first to have ever dig in this yard. How do I know this???????? because I found two franklen halfs in one hole. I have not felt that beeping rush untill I dug up that walking half the other day at the ep park.

hope you all are having fun but keep in mind that that is what it's all about............fun

untill next time dig in the dark!!!!!

SWAMP HAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great read Luke! Thanks for sharing it with us. It's amazing how we all have that "special memory" of finds. Oh yeah! You inspire us and it brings back that spark in beepin. Thanks and HH, Nancy

Thanks for the pep talk and story Luke.

Never loose your spark, at lease that is what I say to the wife. :lol: