Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just another LARGE CENT.

Dutchtoga

Went to a new site i researched in Columbia County NY. 35 min. drive for a 3 hour hunt. I checked the area out got a flat button and the LC. I also got stung by bee's . My silver count is low this year but I found a lot of coppers. HH Dutch

Nice large cent. I would love to find one of those, very little chance in these parts, Texas hasn't been around long enough. I'll bet you got a good chuckle when you dug that "Screwball Dutch" token...considering your handle!! Congrats!!

Well, if the token fits.... heh. I'd love to find a large cent, haven't dug one yet. Did you step on the bees nest? I did that in AZ a while back - they sure don't have much of a sense of humor! :crylol:

Sweet old copper ! Should be an olive oil candidate. I also find those aluminum stamped tokens to be amusing. I found one with a hilarious personal message on it also. Great hobby eh ? :detecting:

Found a similar token in Ky. This past week. ..neat! Waiting for my first large cent this time around .

Large cents are always cool to find and get my pulse jumping. Never know when it will be a KG or state issued copper.
HH-Bruce