Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just bought a Legend at age 70…

Silverbackbob

Still working a couple of days a week delivering for Amazon out in the country in NE Nebraska. I kept running past old abandoned homesites and old school houses and wondering what’s been lost in the ground there.

i have all winter to learn the Legend. I started detecting back in the 80’s but life got in the way. I now have more time. Getting up and down won’t be as easy!! Good luck and HH!! And…..Merry Christmas!!

Congratulations.
Try the Regrid app on your phone to learn who owns the property.
Hope to hear of some great finds.
Good Luck.

Thanks for the tip!! I usually just knock on the closest doors and ask who owns stuff. I’ve been a FedEx guy and now Amazon delivery guy for the last 35 years so my face is well known. And hopefully trusted….

Congratulations!!! Best to you and thanks for what you do. I live in the sticks so I know your job is not easy delivering out in the country with weather, road conditions and long distances.
I don’t have knowledge of the legend but setting it up to operate in iron will help immensely. That type of trash is most prevalent in these areas as compared to modern trash like aluminum you find in urban areas.

Good luck and God Bless.

Thanks for the tip!! I usually just knock on the closest doors and ask who owns stuff. I’ve been a FedEx guy and now Amazon delivery guy for the last 35 years so my face is well known. And hopefully trusted….
Cool. Like you my company truck got me in many places. Especially after I got their power back on. 🙂

Congratulations!!! Best to you and thanks for what you do. I live in the sticks so I know your job is not easy delivering out in the country with weather, road conditions and long distances.
I don’t have knowledge of the legend but setting it up to operate in iron will help immensely. That type of trash is most prevalent in these areas as compared to modern trash like aluminum you find in urban areas.

Good luck and God Bless.
A lot of that iron can be a treasure too.

You may want to get an old heavy mower or small brush hog. Abandoned properties can be so overgrown.
Hope to see some of your great finds.
Again. Good Luck.

Legend is nearly turn on and go. Learn it slowly and it will stick in your brain longer. Im at the point now I can here the trash over the treasure, but if in doubt dig it!!!

Hi, Welcome to the 70 club, turned 70 in March And bought me a Legend also. Pull up the instructions on Y-tube and play over and over until you get the hang of it. Love mine, especially all the settings you can adjust. The factory default settings work great also.
Hope you enjoy it and Merry Christmas.
TRIPLE-SSS

Well, I got derailed big time. I had a visit to the ER and was sent home with a catheter … will be in until at least the 21st!! Not fun.

my Legend is here and still in the box. The ground is frozen anyway I guess. Concentrating on my health for a bit.

Reading, sleeping and surfing the web is about it for now. Good luck and HH. I’ll be with you in spirit!!

Well, I got derailed big time. I had a visit to the ER and was sent home with a catheter … will be in until at least the 21st!! Not fun.

my Legend is here and still in the box. The ground is frozen anyway I guess. Concentrating on my health for a bit.

Reading, sleeping and surfing the web is about it for now. Good luck and HH. I’ll be with you in spirit!!
Praying you get well soon.

Sorry to hear that. Get well soon.

Still working a couple of days a week delivering for Amazon out in the country in NE Nebraska. I kept running past old abandoned homesites and old school houses and wondering what’s been lost in the ground there.

i have all winter to learn the Legend. I started detecting back in the 80’s but life got in the way. I now have more time. Getting up and down won’t be as easy!! Good luck and HH!! And…..Merry Christmas!!
go for it. I'm 78 an thanking about trading my nox700 for a legand