Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just bought the Equinox 800.

Welcome Jessgo33! Ask away and you will get lots of advice/opinions here Lol Just kidding lots of experienced users here with some great practical tips. Be sure and post some of your finds and good luck!
HH Jeff

Great machine finds for most have been great me its my only machine I have and use good luck.
Mark

Mark I only used it once since i bought it. And it really dose good on the small stuff.
Jeff, thanks I will I took it prospecting, and can't wait to use it in the park to. So far so good. I also got it with the six inch coil.

Mark I only used it once since i bought it. And it really dose good on the small stuff.
Jeff, thanks I will I took it prospecting, and can't wait to use it in the park to. So far so good. I also got it with the six inch coil.
I pull the six out to pick the high target concentrated areas, it netted me this beauty from an iron patch next to a side walk.

Attachments

• 20200703_063957.jpg
    20200703_063957.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 127
  • 20200703_064010.jpg
    20200703_064010.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 109
jessgo33,
Great choice you made!!!
If like me, it is going to impress you each time you take it out.
This love using mine and have other detectors that I like too, but this is the only one I have used so far this year... bought mine last October.
Good luck and looking forward to seeing your future finds!!

Congrats on the Nox... You wont regret the purchase. Very user friendly and easy to get the hang of. No worries about getting caught out in the rain.

I agree! If you give it time and learn its “language” you will be rewarded with this machine. Good luck and look forward to your finds.

Just wanted to say hello, and I think the machine is really awesome.

I took it out again today, and its pretty easy to read. I found some fishing weights in bed rock that i would of never knew where there. I like the auto noise cancel and GB. I also got the cover for the box and arm rest. Doc's brand is really good. :) If you get your detector dirty the Doc's brand works great.