Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just Coasting Along

Mat in MA

I finally got to try out my new MXT yesterday. I only went as far as my
back yard as I only had a short time to hunt.

No coins, but I did find this nice 3 1/4 inch embossed aluminum coaster with a nice
'Marsh Pattern" on it buried about 4 inches deep. It showed up between
25-50 cents on the meter. It looks like something that was made back in
the 1950's. Hopefully this will be a sign of things to come.

[attachment 193843 coasterdbl.jpg]

Looks good Mat. I remember seeing those in the antique malls and I think you're right on the time period. It should clean up nice and make a change holder, paper clip holder, spoon rest, whatever floats your boat to show off your first find. Years from now you'll look back at it and remember the memories of finding it. That's so cool. I hope you get to get out again soon. Thanks for posting and the pictures and HH, Nancy

I have Nancy beat on the antique shops, I remember using those when I was a kid........ oops, maybe I shouldn't have said that....... :rolleyes: I think your timeline is right.

Remember them???
Heck, I think I still have some!!

Neat find...

HH

Nice. And you didnt have far to go...I traveled 15 miles today to a park and found 2.30 . Not even a 1/2 gallon of deisel....

Yep, thats a pretty cool find !
I like it.
we're getting more snow , right now as I speak, so I'm still waiting for nice weather.

But thats definitely a keeper.

Congrats on the cool find.
Dusty