Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just dug a "JACKSON VICTORY" button

TNGUNS

Have dug dozens of buttons from this site and just revisited it to try my new T2 SE. Pretty grown up but still hunted it for about an hour. Got home to warm Pizza and decided to throw it in some warm peroxide before I ate. Took it out and TADA.

Nice Button - congrats !

Went back and got number two. Made sure I went back and checked all the ones from previous digs at the site after that. To grown up to do much good right now. The owner was cutting hay in it but put a bunch of goats in. Eat little goats eat.