Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just for "FUN " and to make us all envious.. What has been your best/favorite find for 2018

Elton

Show us your best, or your favorite..:)

John Adams and GW button tie for me. I probably will never beat these in the rest of my detecting career but doesn't stop me from trying …..BTW John that's a cool find too!

John and CD.Their awesome finds....

I got a capped bust half dime one of my best finds this year but the 1883 Morgan and 1946 walker almost an inch away were killer finds!

I guess since I don't have a picture it did not happen. I was asked to look for a lost ring. Took quite a bit of time but I was able to find the ring and hand it to the young lady who lost it. It had belonged to her grandmother.

White gold, knuckle to knuckle, with a row of Nice diamonds down the center and smaller diamonds all around the outside edge. Beautiful ring and obviously some one paid a lot of money for it.

Her reaction to my finding the ring made it my best find of this year.

I have found a lot of awesome coins this year but these 2 are my favorites... 1890 Morgan and a 1917-S Type 1 SLQ

Nice recovery George..pic or not..Your word is excellent...

wow wyo those are magnificent..

Oh yea Mikus.their great.

It would be a toss-up between these.

Found this 1833 Dragoon Cap Plate on an Indian village site that I have been detecting on since 2001. It is an insignia that was worn on a Dragoon soldiers dress cap. Not sure why it was on this site or how I missed finding it after all these years but sure tickled to have it now.

Nice finds guys! Nothing like a great find to get the heart pumping!

This is my oldest US silver I found in June school yard then I found my oldest silver in another school yard in town a 1 Reale 1700’s

Very nice find and recovery of the Dragoon hat badge. Great looking Eagle. This is one great piece of Saved History.

I looked for one of those for years...… You lucky guy... Fantastic find....

My favorite find so far for 2018, was my first silver coin found with a metal detector - a 1943 S Washington Quarter.