Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just for "FUN " and to make us all envious.. What has been your best/favorite find for 2018

BH505Man said:
My favorite find so far for 2018, was my first silver coin found with a metal detector - a 1943 S Washington Quarter.

OH YEA......IT'S A THRILL FOR SURE You'll also remember exactly where you found it too. Years from now..

Unfortunately, my stupid laptop won't download a disc or memory card right now, but best find was this past Friday. In a park and found a CSA Whitworth bullet which is pretty rare. Was stunned.

WOW ...

Mikus....... awesome

sweeet find

nice bling

Could not help adding my latest find this week 1821 capped bust dime

Can you say.. Awesome !!!

wish it was a 1822!lol

Nice find

No longer do any coin shooting but have a hell of a collection of old coins after 25yrs tecting. Switched to nugget shooting with the Gold Monster in 2018 so these are my favorite (and first) gold noogies detecting.....

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Nothing like Gold !

Howdy Elton--

I've dug my share of silver so far in 2018 but I guess that my favorite find is this Sterling Silver buckle with the monogram of R. E. L. Here is the Findmall link to it:

https://www.findmall.com/read.php?66,2425002,2425002#msg-2425002

Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

sweet Find Blind Squirrel.

Hard to top the finds you posted CD... very nice.