Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just found my smallest gold ring

nagov

I've found my share of gold rings with the CTX in the water and on the wet sand but this little one I really feel good about. I found what I thought was the remains of a crab trap at the beach, couldn't get a good pinpoint on the high toned target , it covered a large area. I worked the target over slowly and came up with a repeatable mid tone just on the outside of the suspected crab trap, two scoops later I thought I saw a flash of yellow in the scoop and after sorting through all the small shells there sat the smallest gold ring I've ever seen..... 10k, size 1-1/4, 0.6 grams.

I've found my share of sub 2 gram rings and pendants but this one both weight and physical size makes me appreciate what the CTX can do.

GL out there

Cliff

Whoa ,that is small. Way to go!

Excellent! That kind of small gold find gives a guy confidence in their rig and ability with it...Very Important! ....you know you wont miss a mid sized chain when you can find small gold rings...:clapping:
Mud

Nice!

My smallest.

74ring3.jpg

Southwind said:
Nice!

My smallest.

74ring3.jpg

Dang that is small..... CTX find? I just had to know so I put mine on a Mercury dime and just quite can't compare to yours..... unless that is a 1oz Mercury Round 999 fine you have that man's ring photographed on..... :rofl:

Cliff