Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just got a 700!😀

ramairnut

Hello all,
I just got a 700 from Percy Gibson this week.🙏 Great guy, have dealt with him over the years as a long time member on here.
I sold my 600 to a good friend earlier this year and then purchased an Xterra Pro. It was a decent unit but I really missed the advantage of the multi-frequency feature of the Equinox, so I sold that to another friend who had been wanting to get into the hobby on a budget.
So here I am today, a very happy owner of an Equinox 700. I kept my 6” coil and will be using it on this 700.
I hope to take it out this weekend to a couple of my spots. Wish me luck.😀

Good luck 🍀

Hello all,
I just got a 700 from Percy Gibson this week.🙏 Great guy, have dealt with him over the years as a long time member on here.
I sold my 600 to a good friend earlier this year and then purchased an Xterra Pro. It was a decent unit but I really missed the advantage of the multi-frequency feature of the Equinox, so I sold that to another friend who had been wanting to get into the hobby on a budget.
So here I am today, a very happy owner of an Equinox 700. I kept my 6” coil and will be using it on this 700.
I hope to take it out this weekend to a couple of my spots. Wish me luck.😀
Percy and I detect together and have had some good times and made great finds together.
That detector has not been used hardly at all and he took care of it.
I think you will like it.
You may notice it feels lighter or more balanced than the 600 you had also.
Looking forward to seeing your future finds.

I enjoyed my EQ600 a lot, probably more than any other detector I had owned up to that point. I sold it to a good friend/coworker at a very good price since he wanted to get into the hobby, and I intended on just getting an EQ800. (I kept my 6" coil; so glad I did now.) Well, I saw the Xterra Pro and was curious, so I bought one. Great machine for the price, no doubt, but then I found myself really missing the multi-frequency ability of the Equinox. I made a sweet deal on the Xterra Pro to another friend/coworker who is on a really small budget (he is loving the hobby now) and saw the Equinox 700 and 900 models. Needless to say, I was thrilled to see an EQ700 for sale and I knew Percy was a good guy. If Percy says it's like new, then it's like NEW! Thanks for your reply and a big thanks again to Percy! :)

Glad to hear you dealt with Percy, he's definitely a stand up guy to deal with..As far as the 600,800 and Xterra pro,,I've had both the equinox machines and now the Xterra pro. Honestly, I don't see any performance difference in any of them. I find just as much ,just as deep ,with the Xterra pro as I did with the equinox 600 or 800... I know the simultaneous multi frequency is all the rave ,but In my Pennsylvania soil there is no difference,at least for me. Good luck with your new rig,