Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just got a great CZ7a Pro....

ChuckVT

I just got a heck of a deal on a CZ7a Pro that was still in it's original box with receipt, manual and belt clip. Not a mark on it or even on the coil cover. This truly was a closet queen, and for only $326.00! I had one many years ago, and so happy to find one in this shape to put back into my collection. Life is good!

You were a stronger man than I!

I have a very nice CZ7a not PRO, It should be as good as a CZ7aPro right? Only thing it uses 12 aa battery's. I need to use it, I got it in a tread 4 years ago and not used it. Any help on this? Thanks flintstone

Yes! Mike's CZ Tips is an awesome spot for CZ help!

Hi Flintstone! The Pro differed from the CZ7a mainly because they changed the configuration of the machine. They put a pistol grip and put the 2 9V batteries in the control box, instead of the S rod with the AA batteries mounted under the arm cup. The Pro is a bit lighter, but ergonomically, most folks favored the better balancing of the CZ7a. However, the CZ7a Pro could be hip mounted with the belt clip that was supplied with the detector, so that was a plus. Operationally, there was no difference and both are great units. As Dan said above, google Mike's CZ page for lots of good info. These units are tough to beat if you are searching a wet salt beach, and CZ's of all models are known to love silver!

Chuck handled the question well....a or the apro are the same unit in a different configuration but most prefer the apro as it hipmountable but should get the same results from either...as far as the battery drain that was from the earlier plain CZ7 unit....12 alkaline aa batteries should last a long time...

I had a cz7apro. I used it for relic hunting for years & Absolutely loved it. That machine put lots of relics & coins in my collection. I gave it to my neighbor to mess with. I can get it backing I ever need to use it. I liked it because it was rain proof splash proof & hip or chest mountable. That made it nice to use with the 10.5" coil.

Just picked a used one up from the classifieds ... Love the CZ's for dry and wet salt water beach hunting.
The stability, depth, and tones are really great.
Once you master the GB they dont leave much for the next guy.

ChuckVT said:
Hi Flintstone! The Pro differed from the CZ7a mainly because they changed the configuration of the machine. They put a pistol grip and put the 2 9V batteries in the control box, instead of the S rod with the AA batteries mounted under the arm cup. The Pro is a bit lighter, but ergonomically, most folks favored the better balancing of the CZ7a. However, the CZ7a Pro could be hip mounted with the belt clip that was supplied with the detector, so that was a plus. Operationally, there was no difference and both are great units. As Dan said above, google Mike's CZ page for lots of good info. These units are tough to beat if you are searching a wet salt beach, and CZ's of all models are known to love silver!
What is Mike's CZ page.