Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

just got in from a night hunt! cool finds!:goodnight:

SWAMP HAWK

I found a few coins in tonights moonlight. Damp but the ground is so great right now. I found this odd tag that as much as I can tell is off a keychain.

it reads as follows

postage guaranteed
under deposit any mailbox
disabled american
veterans
cincinnati, ohio 45206

I would say it is a inch long. shinny!

It was about 4 or 5 inch's down

keep on digging in the dark

till next time

swamp hawk:stars:

Cool find. Is there other numbers on it or anything else? HH, Nancy

Is it a key fob? Is there a hole drilled into it where a key ring would go. It's a great find. :cheers:

I remember those things. Didn't they have a miniature license plate on the other side like this one.

[attachment 234572 plate.jpg]

I have seen one of those before.But it was such a long time ago.Excellent find.

Mine did not quite look as nice as the one larry posted. although when I pulled this out of the ground it was the first thing I thought of. My grandma was a antique dealer. . . so I had seen a few in the past. all the info I posted is pressed into the metal. The item is hollow other than that. it is rectangular with a hole in the top for the keychain. I am going to sift the hole tonight To see if anything else is hideing. It was a spill of sorts in my front yard by the road. It began to rain and the dig was cut short. I found a wheel of a tootsie toy car a penny that tag and a nail. wish me luck . digintheDaRk

Yes, good luck. Hopefully there's more there. HH, Nancy