Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just got my new E trac....:smoke:

SNOWY

Talk about stable !!!
I haven't hit the dirt with it yet....

Heck, I might get dust on it ! Heh heh.

YesYes2.gif

I'm fairly happy ya know...

And a Tesoro 11" skid pan to help you keep it low and take the strain off your arms.

I had great fun yesterday on the frosty ground as the coil fitted with the perfect fit skid cover glided over the ground.:thumbup:Jerry.

So the Tesoro 11" round coil cover fits the E-trac's factory coil just right? I've used that idea on several other open coils over the years and it has worked great when out in the brush. Thanks for the info, Ray Hogan.

JBM, are you saying the Tesoro 11 skid pan will fit the E-Trac 11" Pro?

How about a Minelab 11"(on the stock coil used on the SD, GP, and GPX machines) skid plate(pan) or coil cover for the 11" E-Trac coil ??

AND once the coil cover is on the open coil, what do you use to fill the gaps on the top to stop dirt from riding in there, inserts or what ??

I did heard of one fellow who used 2 coil covers on an open coil. One from the bottom and another from the top. The one from the top had to be cut and modified but worked.

Thanks Mick,
we've got lots going on here, with Christmas preparations; ~ so I guess I won't be detecting much at all until after Christmas...
I'll be aiming at lots of beach hunting, you can bet on that mate!

Have yourself a great Christmas Mick, ~ you and your family.:beers:

Thanks Snowy.
All the best to you and your family as well for Christmas. I'm hoping to get some beach hunting in myself just before new years. There's a couple of spots in particular, which should produce some healthy results. Didn't think that I was going to get down to Sydney at all this Christmas, but 3 days is better than none.
Enjoy your beach hunts.
Mick Evans.

hi SNOWY just found your post i"m glad to hear ya got an E trac & hope ya clean up on the beach :thumbup::ausflag: you"ll have to keep use posted on how it goes & we"ll have to get out for a hunt together someday soon.