Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just got off the phone with Minelab :)

Beachcomber

I spoke with both Becky and Dick. I was told that they ended up replacing my E-Trac and will be shipping it out today :) :) :) :) It should arrive Wednesday or Thursday of next week and I will be back out E-Trac'in next weekend :) Can't wait to get back out to the beach with the E-Trac!!!! I am kind of surprised I missed that detector after having it such a short time! Hopefully this one will be fine!

HH

Beachcomber

No they didn't. I did ask. Dick just told me that the Tech who worked on it decided it needed to be replaced. There could be a lot of reasons that they decided to replace it rather than try to repair the board or boards that were causing the problem...one being expediency. All I know is I will have it back soon and hopefully it will be working perfectly and stay that way!!!!!!

HH

Beachcomber

it was looking for coins and relics and u just burned it up from all that gold

when u get the new one, just run less sensitivity - keep her cool :) :)

thumbsup:thumbup: from me... I have to say that they do a great job and take care of their customers/dealers.......... Dick is a ham radio operator and he knows that if he spends a couple of grand on a radio and it "dies" in a day or so, he wants a new radio....He simply applies that thinking to dealing with the customers and the dealers... Let me just say this too, I have dealt with a number of people at Minelab, shipping, service, book keeping, etc.... they are all nice and work very hard to keep the Dealers happy...:minelab:

Richard
Backwoods Detectors
Authorized Minelab Dealer

Everyone that I talked to out there definitely knew what was going on and was able to help. I am pleased with thier service. Luckily this is only the second detector I have ever had to send in to Minelab. The last time was my Explorer back when they replaced the housings because the plastic was cracking and the upper shafts where falling out. That was like 8 years ago and the Explorer is still running. Hopefully this new E-Trac will last as long and will need as little service as my Explorer.

HH

Beachcomber