Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just headed out to a club banquet but caught this little

George-CT

fella hiding out about 150 yards out from the house in the hemlocks. At least he made it thru the winter. Getting some melting now and the promise of decent rain Monday so they may be all set, just thin. Took this from my back porch. For 150 yards, I thought it came out ok. Been busy all week with the club banquet thingy so not a lot of time for the pc. This is the awards night for the Sr Series riders you see me post in the summer etc and big dinner. Good time, just a lot of work before hand. We are still wintered in up there so even needed to fire up the dozer and push out enough parking area..... Guys were all riding all week on snow machines. Hard to believe we will be racing on it in 6 weeks. I'm thinking that first one will be a mud run. I see I have some catching up to do on reading.......

He looks close but he really isn't....Lens does a good job but sure changes perception of distance....

Later Geo

you folks living up north. Twice today I saw large flocks of geese or ducks in a V formation heading your way, a sure sign of spring being just around the corner! I am glad to see the deer picture, shows they survived the strange abnormal winter. Drive careful on the ice. Kelley (Texas) :)

Too much snow, too little food and too many predators.. [well, a few less thanks to the trusty 25.06]

Calm seas

Micheal

make it till we get some clear ground and access to acorns etc. Jane took out a 50 lb bag of deer feed yesterday and put it in close to all the runs by the house here. Hopefully it will give them that break they need to make it. Like you if I see the coyotes working them, the 22-250 brings that to and abrupt halt. Smelly animals for sure.... Geo