Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just ordered a Warrior

SkiWhiz

Having owned and used a DeepTech Gold and a Smart which I really enjoyed I just had to try another DeepTech so I decided to try a Warrior. I ordered it from Richard at Backwoods Detectors (great guy) with the Super Six coil. Look forward trying it out. I also enjoy reading Ziggy's posts and watching his videos, thanks Ziggy. Steve

Hope you keep us posted on your experiences and finds with the Warrior Steve.

[size=large]The Warrior is an excellent machine and you will love the Gain on it. Really makes a difference as you will quickly see and with the Super Six coil, it is absolutely unbelievable in iron. My favorite places to hunt are areas that is littered with nails, iron, pieces of tin, etc. I have actually been with people who walk away to try to find somewhere where is less iron. Too, even though the processor is very fast, slow the coil down some and listen for
the deep signals. Even if it is a low tone, you may want to dig it. The detector gets to a point that it realizes that there is a target but it doesn't have enough info to respond correctly so it responds as if it were iron. You will dig a
lot but it pays off because some of those target are great.. Richard
[/size]

I recently bought one from Richard and am Extremely pleased with the detector. It SLAMS on non ferrous targets that are intermingled in heavy iron. Good signals really stand out. Best relic Clean Up detector I have used to date!

I love the Vista Gold I bought from Richard at Backwoods Detectors. Good luck with your new Warrior Steve, it looks like a great detector.

Roger

[size=large]Steve, go back with the Warrior to the places that you have hit hard and turn the disc to about 12 position with the sensitivity and gain at about 3-4 oclock.. Keep us informed.. Thursday I think is scheduled delivery.
Richard
[/size]

Richard@BackwoodsDetectors said:
Steve, go back with the Warrior to the places that you have hit hard and turn the disc to about 12 position with the sensitivity and gain at about 3-4 oclock.. Keep us informed.. Thursday I think is scheduled delivery.
Richard
Will do Richard, looking forward to the Warrior. Akways a pleasure doing business with you.

Warrior is a fine machine.... had some nice finds with it, my first short cross hammered if I recall.