Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

just recieved my brand new Excalibur 2

just received my brand new Excalibur 2 from Richard at Backwoods Detectors , I have a lightning rod coming for it then I will be hitting the water mostly lakes and rivers. when I start finding the good stuff I will post them

I know you're excited. Heck, I'm excited for you! Good luck with your new detector.

Good selection. Both in Dealer and Machine. Bought my Excal from Richard a couple of years ago. It has done a very good job for me. I put a straight shaft on mine and that made the machine seem to be lighter than it really is. Put the weight under and behind my elbow instead of on my forearm.

Good Luck and HH

Congratulations on the new machine!

I never got to play with mine. I traded for one with Richard. A really nice man by the way. As soon as I got it I shipped it off for the Mods. I hope to have it back next week. Welcome to the Excal club. Maybe you have been a member for quite a while, but nothing beats holding a new detector. Well except for finding gold.

I've thought about getting one since I sold my Sov GT but I have to wait, more than 3 machines is enough right now. Let us know what you find.
HH

One of the Best investments I ever made... get the Mods after she is older... really helps sharpen the machine up..

Pin Point switch and headphone replacement. Kellyco does them.