Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just recieved my CTX!

silversweeper

Just had my CTX delivered and I can't wait to get the hang of hunting with it. Took it out for a brief spin and can already tell that I am sure going to miss my sunray inline probe that I have on my etrac! (Any chances of there ever being an inline probe for the CTX??????) And not a big fan of the pinpoint button location either to be honest. Other than that....I see that I have a lot of learning to do. But that's okay, I can remember the same initial frustration with the etrac when I first got it and now I'm fairly proficient with that machine. Am looking forward to hunting a couple of my Colonial sites with the CTX and mapping out my finds. Going to be watching a lot of CTX videos in the next few weeks, trying to jump start my education with the experience of those of you who have had the machine for a while. Wish I could swing my etrac with one hand and my new CTX with the other........lol.

Unless they come up with a wireless probe there will never be one for the ctx. I miss my probe as well. If you want an easy transition from the etrac to the ctx just switch to 50 multi. until you get the hang of the bins on combine mode.

congrats!! I have one on the way also and am anxious for it to get here...

You will fall in love with it soon. Try Gone Huntings setting. REALLY opens that baby up!