Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just recieved my new Deus.

crazyman

After watching numerous videos of the Deus working in iron infested sites and reading a bunch of posts on this forum I just had to have one. 90% of my hunting is in thick iron in and around old lumber mill towns, logging camps and ghost town sites ranging from the 1850's thru the 1920's. I decided to go with the Dues Lite to start with as meters are generally useless for these sites. I think the Dues fast setting with minor tweaks and using full tones will work for me. Once I get used to the Deus I will probably upgrade to the Full Deus for the areas where I need to be a little more selective when digging. Thanks to everyone for sharing their videos and knowledge with the Deus.

Welcome to our Madness.
Congrats on the new Deus Lite.
You will love the speed and weightless of it.
Good luck and done forget to post pics of the finds...

Good luck with your new Deus ! :detecting:

You will love the Deus for the sifting through the thick iron. I really is easy to use if you take your time and get use to the tones. There is a lot of information here and a lot of helpful people to answer most any question you could have.
Good luck and enjoy, Mike

Hey Jim - It's true what everyone is saying about Gary's "Sifter Program" - it really works great !

Recently I've gone back to several of my heavy iron - "hunted out" sites that have given up good finds in the past.
These are all sites that I never planned on going back to again.
I dug some great finds at every single one of them !

Good Hunting & Good Luck with your new Deus !