Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just returned home from Joplin MO.

Dan-MO

The Co. I work for had some medical equip. to donate and I delivered it to the Red Cross. I have never seen such heart-retching destruction in my life. I never served in war.....but I can now somewhat appreciate what those who did saw and lived through. I witnessed some sights that I will never forget. I have seen pictures of Hiroshima after the atomic bomb.....and this is the best way I can describe the destruction I saw. I spent the night....helping to support the hero's who are doing everything humanly possible to rescue survivors.....2 rescue workers were struck by lightening yesterday while trying to help. More severe weather is likely today. One thing that impressed me was the spirit of the survivors....all were doing whatever they could to help neighbors even though most had lost everything their selves. No reports of looting or lawlessness. Please keep these brave people in your thoughts and prayers

it ain't over yet. I saw a tornado ravished are in 53 but it was so long ago that much of it is a dim memory. Some of the video I have seen of that one down there is unbelievable!!

looks like to see it for real. From what I'd seen, pictures don't show how bad really something is till its right in front of you. Glad your company and you could help them out. They sure took a beating from those storms. Sure glad they are extremely rare up in this area....

George-Ct

Thanks for the look at the horror in our heartland Dan!

How can a person comprehend such devastation without being there except by hearing about it from someone who was there?

CJ

It must be heart breaking for them.

My thoughts and prayers are with them

Calm seas

Micheal