Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just saw something that amazed me on my ETrac

digitrich

In ML's Relic Mode...both fast and deep are on. That was a no-no on the Explorers. Maybe because of the faster processor you can now use both??:shrug:

when I first started hunting I was using the Beach Program and they were off. Later during the hunt I switched over to the Relic mode and then eventually made my own pattern using QM. When I had checked the settings originally they were both off then yesterday I noticed they were both on and didn't know how they got that way. Thanks for mentioning that!!!! As for that being a no-no with the Explorer I always hunted with them both on when hunting the beaches without any problems as it both enhanced the signal and helped improve the signal response from small jewelry.

HH

Beachcomber

when I first used relic mode, I thought that deep was off... not sure though.. I hunt in so much trash all the time. I use fast in every mode.. At least I did on the explorer.. might have to rethink it on the etrac... I got very deep in fast mode on the Ex... but I dont seem to be getting as deep on the etrac.. maybe these settings are different in this machine and are alot more dependent on other modes..

trash density, sens, ground, fast, deep, gain etc.. there may be a special combo to get the most out of it.. with so many options it may take a while to get them all down and know what they affect... Just hope each site doesnt require fine tuning.
I still havent gotten a coin deeper than 6 inches, and each of them read far below the 12 ferrous.. dont know if its the ground, the iron in it, or the depth alone that is affecting the ferrous value.. but the conductive value seems to stay right.. I haven't dug any of those 1-38 1-39's maybe I should check a few of them out.. if coins are coming in there as well. that means they can read anywhere