Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just thinking about F-75 to LTD

tab-nabit

Pondering the thought about moving the F-75 and going to the LTD. Just wondering the latest what folks think - worth it or not???

Not saying I'm dissatisfied with the F-75, I think it's a great detector. But afterward, the LTD came out and every now and then I wonder if I should have waited for the LTD, but at the time I had no idea the LTD was going to hit the market when I bought the F-75.
Then again, I have pondered the idea that if I go for the LTD, would something new be released to the market within a year.
Anyway the idea hit me again today so I thought I'd see what kind of replies this get.

Well, I have a similar issue when I got my F70 in the past year, I didnt know or catch on about the F75ltd. I would like to get the LTD, but figure after reading the forums, if something, like the LTD- further tweaked, is on the near horizon, I want to wait for that. Im holding for now. Someone on the forum astutely put out the obversation, that like computers, metal detectors, as high tech as they are these days, are sometimes obsolete or out dated the minute they put them out. I got hard ground here till spring time. BOL, Curt O

I did not get the F75 but was strongly considering one. I jumped on the LTD when reports started coming in. If I hadn't, I think right now, I'd wait for the next new release. It's got to be equivalent to the LTD with some more good tweaks. The design team appears to be a very good one and anxious to move forward.

That's my two cents.
tvr

If you can find one it is the next step up from the F75..I am sure Fisher will move forward and the LTD will be a part of their newest machine. I think as a marketing ploy you put out the LTD and it is one of the best machines made and you offer a limited amount the people that were able to get one..I got one have for the most part raved about how great BP mode is and then you come out with a newer machine for the masses...and bingo you have huge sales. The thing about detecting for history is the good targets are the hardest to find for the most part. They are masked or deep and hard to find. I find that the LTD and F75 have helped me find some of the best finds ever..and I really mean that. It seem the more time you have on a hot detector the harder you work for the better targets.