Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just wanted to thank Makro for listening to their customers and future customers

jtalley007

I know if the racer performs as good as it looks I will want one. Now, if we can olny get a great company like Makro to make a good multi-frequency detector we would be really happy. JMHO, Jerry

jtalley007 said:
I know if the racer performs as good as it looks I will want one. Now, if we can olny get a great company like Makro to make a good multi-frequency detector we would be really happy. JMHO, Jerry

Thank you!! Any specific frequencies? Coin or gold device?

Nokta Detectors said:
jtalley007 said:

Thank you!! Any specific frequencies? Coin or gold device?

The Fisher CZ series uses 5khz and 15khz, probably for a reason. those should provide a nice start to your designing/prototyping a digital dual-frequency unit....

Hello Nokta/Makro. It would be great. If you could build a waterproof multi frequency beach machine that will find gold chains and goes deep. Gotta be waterproof to atleast 20 feet.

Hi there Notka and Makro, Your company is doing a great service for us in this wonderful hobby that we just don't see from the other well known companies here. YOU LISTEN TO US and communicate. I would love to see a multi - frequency detector that is amphibious [land or sea]. We need to see a lower frequency model that will do well with higher conductors like copper and silver. Operating frequency between the range of 3 to 8 Khtz. Or also wouldnt mind seeing a model that comes with several optional different frequency coils/sizes that are available to match ones specific hunting needs. A dual operating frequency like was already mentioned will work good to.
I love to water hunt in the shallows but just cant hunt long with the types of heavy detectors currently out there. Im not so much a gold hunter as I am a relic hunter and a lot of my sites are in off shore shallow fresh water looking for the high conductors. As I expect there are a good number of us that do this type of hunting out in the water. Thus requesting a low operating Khtz detector that is lighter than the competition, water proof to 10- 20 ft depth, 3 tones and or adjustable tones, different size coils available and an on board battery charging system capability, to avoid messing with o-ring to pull out batteries as little as possible. Thanks for listening to us, Steve

The upper band around 15 khz and lower in whatever range it would need to be to work.

White's DFX was a good example that you could select the lower, higher or combination, that would be nice but not necessary if too difficult.

That was a good detector but no transmit power and poor depth but very stable on salt.

The Fisher CZ series also worked well on salt beaches.

Minelabs work the best but realize they have the patents on the multi-frequency.

I think I heard the one for BBS was expiring soon so that may be something to look at.

A waterproof multi-frequency that worked smooth and deep on salt would sell like hotcakes if it's well made, has a good warranty and customer service.

Thanks

I would like to see a detector, that collapses like the Deus. However the coil doesnt need to be wireless, but wireless headphones are of course a big plus.:detecting:

I just bought a pinpointed and am growing to like it. I had one unit that the coil connection cable ran up thru the center of the shaft. I liked that aspect of that detector. I also had one that was waterproof to ten feet. That was good in the surf or rain. I also have a unit that uses more than one frequency. A combination of those qualities would be awesome