Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kangaroo Coin

dan h

This is a 0.5 g gold coin from the Perth mint. V540 jewelry mode, 12x9 coil, indoor air test. Vid 15 and solid sound at 4.5 inches.

This is a 0.5 g gold coin from the Perth mint. V540 jewelry mode, 12x9 coil, indoor air test. Vid 15 and solid sound at 4.5 inches.
Is ther a pctuue
This is a 0.5 g gold coin from the Perth mint. V540 jewelry mode, 12x9 coil, indoor air test. Vid 15 and solid sound at 4.5 inches.Was there
Hi dan h,
Was there supposed to be a picture in your post? Don't see one.
Sounds like the Mini Roo (Year?) at 0.5 g gold.

Hopefully it is indeed 99.99% pure gold as they say it is at Perth Mint, given the latest controvesy regarding the purity of some of the Perth Mint gold.

Is ther a pctuue

Hi dan h,
Was there supposed to be a picture in your post? Don't see one.
Sounds like the Mini Roo (Year?) at 0.5 g gold.

Hopefully it is indeed 99.99% pure gold as they say it is at Perth Mint, given the latest controvesy regarding the purity of some of the Perth Mint gold.
No picture posted but I googled mini Roo and it is the same coin. I've bought several coins from a coin shop in New Hampshire. They sell silver and gold coins from Australia so presumably they would not sell any defective items. I bought this coin as a "tuning piece" to help in finding jewelry. Otherwise, it is a novelty item.