Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kansas Training

Prep1957

Went to Hutchinson Kansas to see family for about a week last week, took Safari along not so much as for me to hunt but to train some new wanna be coin hunters since I have been doing it for so many years before they laid down a lot of cash.I recommended the Safari.I took the 6X8 since it is less effected by iron and easy for new beginning detector to pinpoint with.The houses in this part of town were built around 1915 there was a lot of iron present we just hunted front yards 40X60 feet pictures are of first hour hunt with new detector hunter with me following him around.I trained 3 more detector users with same results.Cherry picked yards first run as to get use to good signals first.25 to 40 open everything else closed.The next day two of new users went to Wichita and bought Safari's and ordered 6X8.I seen over 400 coins come out of ground in 4 days with 3 Safari's with one Garret Pinpointer the one I brought.Kansas has the toughest grass I have ever seen.

Did not have to do a thing really,the Safari with 6X8 just took care of everything I sat on steps and would listen and say that sounds good I would dig it. Was kind of neat watching 3 people hunt each with Safari's and listen to tones on all 3 machines at same time.What was not so cool was they bought the 2 new Safari's 200 dollars cheaper than I did over 2 years ago.The yards had not been hunted before so it was a coin massacre and easy pickins.Great training grounds.

Nice Prep! They are going to be sad that you are gone and not nodding from the porch! LOL. But...they learned from the MASTER!
Keep us updated on their successes.
Bunker