Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Keepin' the control box off the ground idea

I was browsing some websites and came across a detector stand on Jimmy Sierra's website that got me to thinking.

Thought that I would pass it along to others for use.

Call it my giving back to the forums in exchange for useful information that I have gained here.

The "D" handle comes off of a Weedeater or Grasstrimmer and fits like a champ. Has a threaded bolt with a wing nut and keeps the box off of the ground and out of the mud/dirt.

HH
DJH

Nice..... I however would like mine to be lighter. After swinging all day hiking up and down mountains it starts to take its toll.

Here is another alternative from White's for $4.95 These work good and a lot lighter too.

http://whiteselectronics.com/products/accessories/miscellaneous.html

Pretty good Idea. I used PVC pipes and elbows.
I have Two junk Weed eaters. Wish I would have thought of that before hand. looks like it is very sturdy.

WAY COOL.....Im off the the depot THANKS.......