Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Keeping it Real..!

fastdraw

I got off work today, after delivering 11 hours of backed up mail..! I detected for 45 minutes,.. In the vacant lot next to the Post Office in Carson City NV.
(I was Tired) Here's my treasure..!

Attachments

• 20201114_201053.jpg
    20201114_201053.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 133
I got off work today, after delivering 11 hours of backed up mail..! I detected for 45 minutes,.. In the vacant lot next to the Post Office in Carson City NV.
(I was Tired) Here's my treasure..!
Unfortunately, It’s the reality of the hobby.
However you gave it a good shot ( pun intended) 🤣🤣🤭

Poor guy was shell shocked at your finds....

Not too sure if your reply was sarcastic.? or mean..?
fastdraw, believe me it was not meant to be either. Just good natured fun at your expense. If it make you feel any better after reading the forum yesterday I forgot to take off my reading glasses and when I stepped outside my door everything looked closer then it really was so I promptly stepped out into thin air and tumbled down my concrete steps. At 67 years old that hurt. Nothing broken cept my ego, but I ain't going detecting for a few days that for sure. So give me your best shot my friend or anybody else who wants some. I feel its best to laugh and slap each other on the back and contemplate what life throws at us with a grin. What else can we do.

fastdraw, believe me it was not meant to be either. Just good natured fun at your expense. If it make you feel any better after reading the forum yesterday I forgot to take off my reading glasses and when I stepped outside my door everything looked closer then it really was so I promptly stepped out into thin air and tumbled down my concrete steps. At 67 years old that hurt. Nothing broken cept my ego, but I ain't going detecting for a few days that for sure. So give me your best shot my friend or anybody else who wants some. I feel its best to laugh and slap each other on the back and contemplate what life throws at us with a grin. What else can we do.
Who cares about what you said. I just hope your OK. Heal rapidly so you can go and find some great Treasures

Who cares about what you said. I just hope your OK. Heal rapidly so you can go and find some great Treasures
Doing fine, sore as hell though. My better half told me I didn't scream half as much last night. I'm glad I didn't have my trusty 600 in hand. As long as I can hold a fork I know I'm going to be alright. Fastdraw holler at me at brentwood6566@gmail.com if you can.

The items in the picture mean nothing. What means something is...you went. My wife is a PSE and my daughter is an RC, they both feel your pain I’m sure about backed up mail! But you WENT, even after all that. Either one of those shells could’ve been a sweet old nickel or even a gold coin or...who knows. Props for just going!

The items in the picture mean nothing. What means something is...you went. My wife is a PSE and my daughter is an RC, they both feel your pain I’m sure about backed up mail! But you WENT, even after all that. Either one of those shells could’ve been a sweet old nickel or even a gold coin or...who knows. Props for just going!
Thanks... I've got to do a couple of two three hours of honeydews today... but I'm hoping to squeeze in a few hours of detecting