Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Keeping your pants up.:rolleyes:

knarfj

While out at my old THing haunt the other day I dug another unique slide, brace or clip, I

Too cool, I love wearing suspenders, very functional, wife hates when I do!

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who appreciates the uniqueness of these items. My wifes step dad wore suspenders until the day he passed. He was born in Sweden and I had the feeling they were considered part of a mature adult males normal attire over there. I would have thought it odd if I saw him wearing just a belt, with his pants that is.:surprised:

I throw on a pair suspenders (consturction type) heavey duty when I go hunting, I can't seem to justify wearing a back pack while hunting. As my pouch get heavy with trash my britches start heading south. Besides, when I get on my knees to dig, then stand up, my pants don't return to where they previously were and I am constantly pulling them back up.......NGE

nge said:
I throw on a pair suspenders (consturction type) heavey duty when I go hunting, I can't seem to justify wearing a back pack while hunting. As my pouch get heavy with trash my britches start heading south. Besides, when I get on my knees to dig, then stand up, my pants don't return to where they previously were and I am constantly pulling them back up.......NGE

At one time I hunted with a hip mounted

Yea, that old waistline presents a small problem.
The but crack is a good place for the Garrett pro pointer though...............Ha Ha

Steve O said:
Yea, that old waistline presents a small problem.
The but crack is a good place for the Garrett pro pointer though...............Ha Ha

:lmfao: :lol: