Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kellyco now has the Detech Ultimare coil for the T2, Omega, and the Gamma

JW

$199.95 plus shipping

What is the warranty length? And if warranty work needs to be done, it it shipped back to mfg or is it a swap out from KellCo?

n/t

n/t

Dell, just an update on your post on this thread. I just got my Detech coil from Kellyco. It is for my Omega, and yes it fits on my GB Pro works just fine in my test garden. The only problem I had was the ground balance. I could not get either machine to ground balance with the coil. I switched back to my stock coils and they would not ground balance either. This was the first time this has happened here at my house. After a little investigation, I realized the problem was my wife's recently updated WIFI connection. Moving farther away from the source, both units and coils GB correctly. Just something else to contend with in real hunt situations.

I just started testing the new coil. My deepest targets have been only 7 inches. I was impressed with the "effective depth" on the deepest targets. Vdi and tones were solid, and the coil seperates good between an iron nail and a dime just like the stock DD coils. More updates to follow after real hunt situations. Hope this helps Txquest

Thanks for the update texquest.----Apparently JW didn't know the answer to my question or didn't see the question.----I know the FT Greek series and G2/GB coils inter-change but wanted to make sure about the new 13" Ultimate coil.--------Thanks again, Del
txquest said:
Dell, just an update on your post on this thread. I just got my Detech coil from Kellyco. It is for my Omega, and yes it fits on my GB Pro works just fine in my test garden. The only problem I had was the ground balance. I could not get either machine to ground balance with the coil. I switched back to my stock coils and they would not ground balance either. This was the first time this has happened here at my house. After a little investigation, I realized the problem was my wife's recently updated WIFI connection. Moving farther away from the source, both units and coils GB correctly. Just something else to contend with in real hunt situations.

I just started testing the new coil. My deepest targets have been only 7 inches. I was impressed with the "effective depth" on the deepest targets. Vdi and tones were solid, and the coil seperates good between an iron nail and a dime just like the stock DD coils. More updates to follow after real hunt situations. Hope this helps Txquest