Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ken White passed away.

RIP Mr. Ken White. He produced some of the best metal detectors and brought much joy to millions of hobbyist detectorists with Whites Metal Detectors. I was one of the millions. Sincere Condolences to the White family during this difficult time. God's Speed to them.

I started early 70s and all I bought back then were used beat-up detectors, BFOs, TR, TR Disc.
It was somewhat frustrating but I kept wanting to improve and nearly lost interest.
Years later I pulled the trigger for my first new in the box detector, a Whites 6000/Di Pro.
The 6000/Di Pro was a huge step up to me and that made detecting fun and interesting - put a lot hours on that detector back then. Felt like I was back in the game.
Along with the 6000 I later bought other detectors but would still swing the Whites too so it would be forgotten collecting dust.
Then years later I bought another Whites and stupid me let the 6000 go. Oh well what I bought and still have now is the V3i - feel like I have to keep a Whites in the herd.
Whites saved the hobby for me - RIP and Thank You Mr. White

SO SAD, pray you are still detecting in heavens gates:cry:.

Attachments

• heaven.jpg
    heaven.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 24