Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

KG II

My 2nd ever KG copper coin,1st for my Equinox. It's a KG 2, date is possible 175x.

it's in real rough shape compared to my 1st KG coin.

read pretty solid 21 in Park 2.

Love finding old coppers nice save!

Very nice find. Good for you

Nice! It is in a lot better condition than a lot of them that I find.

That one had alot of detail on it when it was lost... like mentioned , it's in better shape than most that are dug....congrats...

Yeah I got spoiled by this one, my 1st KG, I knew the 1st one was in rare condition. Especially for
NJ soil. This was found with my ML Safari. Both came from public parks that were old farms
years ago.

MetalMiner said:
Yeah I got spoiled by this one, my 1st KG, I knew the 1st one was in rare condition. Especially for
NJ soil. This was found with my ML Safari. Both came from public parks that were old farms
yearsnhÿ ago.

That’s a nice one for sure. I have a couple I found also in New Jersey
and I would say almost always in pretty good condition