Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Knee pads

Highlifter1000

I bought me a set of Toughbuilt stabilization gel knee pads today. Anyone else use knee pads for long days of Detecting? 20+ years in oil and gas has done a number on mine

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210922-212353~2.png
    Screenshot_20210922-212353~2.png
    827.6 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_20210922-212326~2.png
    Screenshot_20210922-212326~2.png
    699.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot_20210922-212320~2.png
    Screenshot_20210922-212320~2.png
    367.9 KB · Views: 127
I wear them when I know I’m either going to get my knees really wet or when I might be on hard as concrete dirt. Seems I’m always pulling them back up to put them back over my knees tho…

I use them every hunt. Started off with the most expensive ones. They were very rigid. Kept falling down. Went to the cheapest, most flexible and never looked back. $12.00.
Wild Willy, so what is the brand and where can we buy them?

I want peel and stick pads. Put them to detect, take them off afterwards.
Tony

These are the ones I use. They are simple and cheap. It is true that when you walk a lot they lower a bit, but when you have a goal, you place them and go

Attachments

• de23151b-500c-475c-897e-b81badcfff77.jpg
    de23151b-500c-475c-897e-b81badcfff77.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 125
These are the ones I use. They are simple and cheap. It is true that when you walk a lot they lower a bit, but when you have a goal, you place them and go
I do have similar ones that also lower.
Thanks Tony

I dig with my left knee on the ground so only use one knee pad. Not sure why anymore, maybe easier to get up. Anyway, the brand I've been using for quite a while is A W P Gear. Gel pad inside, hard outer covering with one wide velcro strap and they stay up quite well...until the velcro wears out. Just my test results! HH jim tn

Wild Willy, so what is the brand and where can we buy them?

I want peel and stick pads. Put them to detect, take them off afterwards.
Tony
Tony, I bought them at Lowe's. They have 3 initials on them like ATM or so. They are in my truck so will check them out today for you. They never slip and weigh practically nothing.