Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Knew Knee Joint

nge

EUREKA!!! I now have 2 knew knees! My right total knee joint replacement was done on Feb. 27th. 2012. And I just had the left one done on the 11th. of June. Sure feels good to be walking around with NO knee joint pain. Only pain there is, is a little tenderness of the muscles and tendons of the left leg. I have about 3 weeks of intense out patient therapy, then I will be able to hunt a little longer but, by this time next year........SHAZZZZZAM! I'll be hunting full time...nge

Keep on hunting! Congrats!

we are in the same boat,just had my third back surgery and man does it hurt!!!!:surrender:have stenois of the back,after i heal up in about two months will have to go back and do my neck i have two bad discs.:thumbdown:i am 71 and still trying to hunt looks like late fall for me.

Hi nge,
I know the pain associated with worn out joints - I waited 11yrs for a hip replacement & knee reconstruction. I had a L knee reconstruction in 1989 & a R hip replacement in 2005. After the operations, it is just like being transported back in time to your teenage years. Aint "No Pain"great?
Look after yourself.
Gary.

I have to have this done also. The doctor wants to do a hip replacement at the same time. You guys are giving me the encouragement to have this done. Thanks